This product is currently sold out.
This cult favorite is BACK! Our famous S'mores Pie is made with a homemade graham cracker crust, rich milk chocolate custard, and torched marshmallow topping.
* Fun fact! We were once cornered at a party by JVN who waxed poetic about this pie.
Serves 8-10 Slices
SERVING: Pie should be served cold or at room temperature. If you are feeling fancy you can place the pie under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to toast the marshmallow.
STORAGE/SHELF LIFE: If you are not eating your pie immediately, store it either in the fridge or freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap. Your pie will keep in the fridge for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to two months.
INGREDIENTS: CRUST: Unbleached flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, cultured butter, cinnamon, honey, milk, vanilla FILLING: milk chocolate, heavy cream, salt, egg TOPPING: sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, vanilla
ALLERGENS: Contains wheat, dairy, and eggs. Made in a kitchen that processes nuts, soy, and gluten
PICK UP & SHIPPING INFO
- Pies will be available during store hours for pick up at our sister location Love, Nelly between 11/15-11/24
- The last day to pre-order your Thanksgiving pie for pick up is Tuesday 11/23 at 5pm
- The last day to order your pie for shipping is Monday 11/22 at 2pm and the last shipment of pies will ship 11/23 for arrival by 11/25
- We will have a limited amount of pies available for walk-ins the week leading up to Thanksgiving
SHIPPING NOTICE: While UPS does everything they can to ensure packages arrive on time to their destinations, depending on holiday, weather and unprecedented shipping volume, especially for perishable goods, delays do happen. Butter & Scotch is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism, safety control, inaccurate shipping information, or the service policies of our carriers. Once an outgoing shipment has left our bakery we can no longer be responsible for any carrier related delays and are unable to offer refunds for delays or damaged items caused by shipping delays or mishandling.